Water Country New Hampshire Waterpark Tickets
Water Country New Hampshire
2300 Lafayette Road Portsmouth, NH 03801
Phone: (603) 427 – 1111
If you’re the kind of person who loves backpacking to various resorts, you probably know about Water Country. It’s one of the largest and most popular water parks around America. You’ll be glad to hear that this water park is also available in New Hampshire. It’s loaded with fun water rides, several concessions where you can purchase great meals, a large cabana to rest, and a lot more. So if you’re just around Portsmouth, never forget to drop by Water Country water park.
Check out these following details about Water Country New Hampshire:
- Adventure River – No infants are allowed in this area. Get your own tube to enjoy the flow in this ¼-mile long river ride.
- Black Hole & Warp 8 – Can be ridden solo. Travel down this high-intensity inner tube ride. You can choose from any of the three slides.
- Double Dive Boggan – Ride your own mat and race down the hill! You can ask your friend to race with you through the finish line.
- Double Geronimo – Want a terrifying water ride? This Double Geronimo will scare you off! Shout at the top of your lungs when this water ride drops you almost vertically in the water.
- Shoot & Screamer – Enjoy the chills that this double ride tube will bring. Carry your child or your spouse with you and rush through the large slide!
Daily, 10:00am – 6:30pm
Over 48” – $37.99
Under 48” – $24.99
65 years old & above – $24.99
After 3:00pm – $19.99
Give yourself a break and escape from the hustle and bustle of your life. For a happier vacation, bring your whole family to Water Country New Hampshire. Please be reminded that the prices mentioned above may be changed without prior notice. Check back on this site for more details about the park!
Water Country New Hampshire Waterpark Ticket Information